2015 Events Calendar
- 1:30 p.m. Monday, January 19. Martin Luther King, Jr Day Celebration, Phelps Stokes Auditorium: Music of Protest Community Sing
- 3:00 p.m. January 19. MLK, Jr. Day Convocation, Phelps Stokes Auditorium. Dr Freeman Hrabowski, President, University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- 7:00 p.m. January 20. Community Forum: 50 years Later, the intersection of Race and Law: Community Policing , Part 2
- 5- 7 p.m. Wednesday, February 4. 2015 February Film Festival: Theme, Black Male Image in the White Mind- Men of Honor
- 3 p.m. Thursday, February 5. Carter G. Woodson Memorial Convocation. Phelps Stokes Auditorium Robert Stanton, Retired Director, National Park.
- 5-7 pm Wednesday,February 11. February Film Festival:-Malcolm X
- February 13, 14, 15. Office of Admission Carter G Woodson Diversity Weekend
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, February 17. T.R.U.T.H Talks- America’s War on Poverty.
- 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, February 18. Film Festival: Little Richard.
- 8:30-5 p.m. Friday, February 20. NCBI Campus Presentation (Invited Guests)
- 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, February 25 . February Film Festival: Ali
- March 7-8. Alternative Spring Break, Selma to Montgomery Jubilee Bridge Crossing
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 17. T.R.U..TH Talks – Immigration
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 21. T.R.U.T.H Talks – Interracial Dating
- July 30 – August 5. Faculty & Staff Civil Rights Seminar and Tour.
- March 5-8 Spring Break Selma to Montgomery Civil Rights Tour and Service Project
- September 24 & 25 9th Annual MOSIIAC Conference : The Changing Face of Appalachia