Campus Map

presidentshouse

President’s House

President’s House was built in 1931. Major renovations of the house took place prior to the presidency of John B. Stephenson (1984) and Larry D. Shinn (1994). Many student crafted items are displayed throughout the Colonial Georgian style home.

  • Date Built: 1932
  • Square Feet: 7,702

Quick Links

Berea College Logo

 

Copyright © 2014 Berea College