Elizabeth Rogers, or ER as it is commonly referred to, is a First-Year women’s residence hall that was originally built in 1924. This hall was renovated in 2007. ER is located right next door to Presser Music Hall and is on the same side of campus as Dining Services.
- Date Built: 1924
- Square Feet: 22,527
- 85 Residents
- Four residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Tiled Floors
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchenette on each floor and a fully equipped kitchen in the basement
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on each floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a formal lounge on the first floor and smaller lounges on each floor
- Hall Staff – There are seven student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.