Dana Residence Hall
About the Building
Dana Residence Hall, built in 1960, is one of the two male freshman dorms on campus. It is in a good central location to many academic buildings and is right next door to Seabury Center (recreational complex).
- Date Built: 1960
- Square Feet: 27,427
- 120 Residents
- Four residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Non-Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen in the basement and a partial kitchen on the third floor
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility on the third floor
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a lower basement lobby as well as a large upper lobby to be used as common spaces for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are eight student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.