Blue Ridge Residence Hall
Blue Ridge Residence Hall, raised in 1917, was originally built as the Foundation School men’s residence. It is currently being used as a First-Year men’s residence hall. It is located right next to the St. Joseph’s Hospital. It has a large front yard and a sand filled volley ball court on the side.
- 93 Residents
- Three residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Carpeted hallways and rooms and linoleum common areas
- Kitchen – There is a common kitchen in the basement
- Laundry – There is a common laundry facility in the basement
- Restrooms – There are common restrooms on each floor
- Lounges – There is a large basement as well as lounges on the second and third floors to be used as common space for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are seven student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.