Anna Smith Residence Hall
Closed due to renovation
Anna Smith was built in 1950. It is currently used as a First-Year women’s residence hall. This dorm is located right next to the main Boone Tavern Square which has a variety of good restaurants and quaint shops. Anna Smith has a lovely charm about it with a beautiful front yard to enjoy.
Date Built: 1950
Square Feet: 27,946
- 90 Residents
- Three residential floors
- Double Occupancy Rooms
- Non-Air Conditioned
- Tiled floors
- Kitchen – There are three common area kitchens. There is one located in the basement, and on the second and third floors.
- Laundry – Common laundry facility in the basement
- Restrooms – There is a common restroom on each floor
- Lounges – There is a large basement as well as lounges on the first and third floors to be used as common space for the residents
- Hall Staff – There are seven student staff members (R.A. Staff) that live in the hall in addition to a live-in professional (Residential Life Collegium Member) to help meet the needs of the residents as well as to promote and participate in the residence hall community.
- Residential Life Collegium
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.