The Student Vision Fund
The intent of the Student Vision Fund (formerly known as The Coalition for Community Building) is to provide funding for student initiatives that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Offer opportunites for student leadership development
- Provide co-curricular activities/programs and initiatives
- Promote inter-cultural experiences
- Support interactive community building through the use of technology
- Create programs that align with students’ academic success
Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Fall Deadline for funding requests: October 13th
- Spring Deadline for funding requests: December 1st
- Completed proposals must be turned in electronically to email@example.com.
- Please include below (or electronically attach) an itemized budget for the program.
- If you are requesting $250 or less, it may take up to three days for your request to be processed and approved.
- If you are requesting $250-$750, you must adhere to the Fall/Spring deadline and may take several weeks to process.