2013 Annual Institute: September 17-20
Shared experience. Diverse perspectives. Engaged citizens.
The Brushy Fork Annual Institute is a three-day training event featuring hands-on workshop tracks and informative plenary sessions presented by nationally-known experts. The Annual Institute is hosted each September on the beautiful campus of Berea College, just off I-75 in Central Kentucky. Our event brings together citizen leaders from all across Appalachia who serve as catalysts for community transformation to work and learn together and to participate in creating a more prosperous future for our Appalachian communities.
By attending the Annual Institute, you will:
- Join a group of inspired leaders who are making a positive difference throughout Appalachia.
- Expand your network of contacts and gather resources for turning your ideas into reality.
- Acquire hands-on skills to meet your community’s challenges and needs.
To learn more about this event, please use the navigation panel to the left. If you would like to be added to our mailing list so that you will receive more specific information, please complete our information form.
- Proceedings from the 2012 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2011 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2010 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2009 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2008 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2007 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2006 Annual Institute
- Proceedings from the 2005 Annual Institute