For high school seniors and non-traditional students who are working through the application process:
- Schedule an appointment for your personal interview
- Submit two Freshman Evaluation and Endorsement Forms (online form or PDF), each from a former teacher, principal, or other school administrator or community leader (unless applicant has not recently been enrolled, in which case, Evaluation and Endorsement forms from professionals in non-educational fields and/or other community leaders will be accepted). Please note that general recommendations submitted on letterhead or in other forms will not fulfill this requirement, but will be included in the student’s application file.
- Submit the Guidance Counselor Evaluation Form (PDF file)
- Submit your financial information in the form of the 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- Submit your financial eligibility requirement in the form of the Financial Resource Questionnaire (FRQ).
- Submit your Official High School Transcript (Home School Students must use the Home School Supplement Form)
- Send us your Official ACT or SAT I scores
- Optional: Write a personal statement and/or resume. We strongly encourage those who have experienced obstacles or adversity to submit this document. (Please be sure to include your name and date of birth on each page.) If you choose to submit a personal statement, please write an essay (approximately 250-500 words) on a topic of your choice that describes significant accomplishments and/or challenges you have overcome and your motivations to do so. Please remember this statement allows us to better understand you as a student and as a person, apart from your grades, test scores, and other quantitative data.