Academic Progress & Intervention Efforts
Our office offers the following services:
- Provide student academic guidance and consultation in collaboration with faculty and academic advisors.
- Meet with students regularly regarding academic planning.
- Administrate and/or support academic policies regarding student progress (extension of terms, leaves of absence, withdrawals, monitoring of Satisfactory Academic Progress, midterm grade analysis).
- Coordinate and lead the campus Intervention Response Team, SAAS Committee, and Summer Success Experience.
- Implement proactive retention strategies including faculty feedback surveys, roster checks, 3-week early alerts, and performance checks.
- Identify and respond to student academic difficulties.
- Coordinate GST 101: Strategies for Academic Success.